The Scrum Master will coordinate team(s) towards successful product delivery, and client satisfaction:
- Help the team(s) focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Common Definition of Done,
- Ensure predictability of the product delivery,
- Help agile team(s), and direct stakeholders understand the agile way of working,
- Creating an environment for healthy interactions,
- Help people get better at collaborating, deliver more value, resolve a conflict or problem,
- Facilitate team(s) events as needed: make clear the Purpose and Outcomes, design the meeting flow to support desired outcomes, facilitate full participation,
- Drive team(s) retrospective sessions, and other ceremonies, and ensures that improvements actions are captured, and acted upon,
- Support and help the Product Owners in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic to priorities and scope,
- Make visible or provide input for the product progress,
- Identify, assess, and manage risks, impediments, and dependencies which might impact the success of the product delivery.
Requerimientos y experiencia
Qualification and experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in Scrum Master role,
- Excellent understanding of the software development process,
- Excellent understanding of Agile delivery principles and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP,
- Experience in applying a wide variety of patterns, and techniques to assess sprint, backlog, and team health,
- Passionate about continuous improvement,
- Communicates fluently, orally and in writing in English, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- PMP certifications,
- Agile certifications: Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other leading Agile certification,
- Familiar with scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS).