In this role, you will work as part of the Platform Engineering Team building and maintaining technology platforms. You will strive to ensure maximum automation across all platforms and continuously seek ways to improve our standards, practices, and processes.
Your immediate focus will be on implementing Microsoft Azure solutions using Terraform, ARM, and Bicep. However, there will be plenty of onward opportunities to grow and extend your skills to new platforms and technologies as desired.
• Implement modern, sophisticated and highly automated platform architectures
• Serve as an SME for Infrastructure as Code automation, leading and mentoring other
colleagues, and taking technical input from infrastructure specialists.
• Prepare environments, tools, and methods for Continuous Delivery and integration through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Collaborate with and support software engineers working with Agile methodologies to
evolve the platform and refine the developer experience
• Share knowledge and promote DevOps culture across multiple teams
• Contribute to the CD and DevOps practices within Endava to share best practices and
develop Endava’s capability
• Continuously develop and improve new and existing automation processes
• Communicate with clients through meetings framed on agile methodologies and daily
• Support application releases and infrastructure changes like cloud migrations
• Implement security standards and best practices throughout our estate
• Ensure that all documentation is up to date, issues are logged and tracked
• 4+ years of experience working with public cloud platforms in a DevOps role, or similar roles with a strong background in platform automation, Infrastructure as Code, and the SDLC
• Extensive experience developing automated cloud infrastructures using Terraform, with
sound knowledge of best practices, modules, security, etc.
• Practical experience in Production with at least one of the following cloud platforms: AWS, MS Azure, or GCP
• Knowledge of Containerization and Orchestration Technologies
• Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and automation
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure, especially data, network, and security services
• Experience with Azure Bicep templates
• Knowledge of SQL (Ex: MySQL, Aurora) and NoSQL database systems (Ex: Redis, Mongo)
• Solid understanding of the change management process
• Strong experience with CI/CD technologies, concepts, and tools in a software engineering
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?