- Architect new solutions or re-architect existing solutions for traditional infrastructures and services based on Microsoft and other major vendor server technologies
- Builds strong relationships with customers through presales and thought leadership activities
- Validating client propositions and gathering both business and non-functional requirements
- Delivery modelling, service scoping and price estimations
- Proposing solutions in line with Endava’s commercial targets, delivery capabilities and processes
- Writing detailed technical documents making sure the non-functional requirements are addressed by the technical design of the solution, with minimal subject-matter expert assistance
- Balancing client needs, SLAs, critical success factors with delivery capabilities and risk
- Shaping technical proposals to be commercially acceptable
- Advising on bid decisions based on technical and commercial considerations
- Supporting sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Representing the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to Endava’s benefit
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous history of hands-on delivery of infrastructure projects
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent presentation skills
- Experience working in a service provider environment
- Established Infrastructure Architect with skills on how to migrate workloads (servers, storage and applications) to a cloud service.
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT solutions\services business.
- Excellent soft skills particularly in client expectation management.
- Highly articulate and literate, with excellent levels of written and spoken English.
- Ability to write bid responses and generate costs.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud etc)
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
- Automated infrastructure provisioning
- Experience of creating cloud cost models and running cloud readiness assessments
- Experience of working and implementing hybrid cloud solutions
- High level cloud certification