|We are looking for proven new business salespeople from an IT Services Background, not a product sales background, based in Copenhagen (open to other locations in the Nordic European Region).
Candidates must have a demonstrable track record of originating and closing IT Services engagements.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a strong network of contacts and experience of selling to the industries Endava operates
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of over-achieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
• Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects
• Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
• Relationship management, maintenance, and use of your network
• Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
• Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
• Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
• Participation and moderation of external events
•Achievement of an assigned annual target
|Several years of professional experience as Sales / Net New Logo Business Development Manager
Experience in sales of IT Services
Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
Stand-alone and structured work
Strong communication skills
Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
• Career Development opportunities
• Work/Life benefits
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
• Training opportunities
• Wellness Benefits
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?