Your new challenge
The Delivery Manager role is considered the next career step for a Senior Project Manager, Project Engineer, Product Manager, Business Analyst, or anyone in a similar role.
Endava is a global company and we work with some of the biggest names in media across entertainment, broadcast, sports and gaming.
Culture is very important for us. We treat each of our clients as individuals, just as we care for each employee in our own organization. We want our employees to be the best they can be by offering a challenging and interesting work environment. We ensure that our employees continuously learn through exciting projects, training, coaching, workshops and certifications. We live work-life balance with flexible working hours, home office, team building, passion groups and much more.
As a Delivery Manager (DM), you will assume holistic responsibility in the management of individual clients in the media environment. You will manage your own accounts as if they were your own business unit, with P&L responsibility. In doing so, you will have a trained eye for very high delivery quality and satisfaction of the customer and project teams. In collaboration with our international delivery sites (nearshore as well as close-to-client), you will assemble the best possible team setup to ensure the successful delivery of our technical and creative services.
As part of our team, you will:
• Take full responsibility for one or more customer relationships, including customer acquisition, support and expectation management. With a regional focus on the DACH economic area, but also beyond.
• Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Receiving and analyzing client requirements
• By understanding the underlying business problem, you will lead the presales team and be responsible for proposal generation with a hands-on mentality
• Building solution teams from our pool of experts in collaboration with our international delivery units
• Ensure successful delivery of digital projects
• Oversee project, quality, change control and risk management processes, including revenue and cost forecasting.
• Keep team and customer satisfaction in mind, and grow business relationships with a strong commitment to quality.
• Several years of professional experience in customer-related positions (Senior Project Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Account Manager, etc.) as well as extensive knowledge in the commercial and digital areas.
• Several years of experience in a comparable position, ideally interacting with clients in the media industry with a focus on entertainment, broadcasting, sports or gaming.
• Ability to build and maintain trusting client relationships up to executive level within large client organizations.
• Ability to grasp complex technical and creative concepts and effectively communicate them at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of entertainment software and deep understanding of specialty area(s).
• Proactive in keeping own and team's skills current and aware of developments in the media industry.
• Acts as a leader to help others develop, improve team performance and create an environment where members feel part of the team.
• Excellent communication skills in German and English.
• Experience in managing large-scale software development projects, preferably in the media industry
• Good knowledge of agile software development
• Experience in leading employees
• Strong understanding of business administration
• Independent management of business development and experience in the handling of pre-sales
What you can expect from us:
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a broad range of topics
• State-of-the-art technology
• Projects with some of the world's best-known companies and brands
• Continuous learning opportunities - exciting projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live work-life balance with flexible work hours, home office options
• Diverse social life at the company - events, sports tournaments, team building, hobby groups (e.g. hiking, book club, Green Team)
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and customers from different countries
• Cool and high-quality job bikes for cheap leasing, purchase discounts
• Unique company events and team events
• The best view of Berlin in a super central location
• Competitive salary package
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Mobility allowance, and potential Stock Options)
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?