Our Global Employer Branding team is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer with video editing skills, mid to senior, based in Berlin or Zagreb.
The person will help us produce video content that will cut through the noise straight to our talents' hearts and minds. You will be part of a young and ambitious team whose objective is to transform and evolve the company’s visual communication, and innovate how we visually present ourselves, all while remaining true to our core.
• Create video and motion content for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, web, digital signs, and emerging media
• Translate project details and creative direction into custom motion work, and serve as the in-house expert for motion design & video projects
• Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with project team members and our creative team, bringing creative insights to scripts and storyboards
• Collaborate with the creative team in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, color, and animation styles for the projects
• Encode, convert, resize, and edit videos while keeping them organized and properly archived for future use
• Serve as a technical expert—stay on top of advancements in animation as well as innovative technologies and techniques, trends in motion design, video, and music editing, while helping shape the look and voice of our brand
• 5+ years as a Motion Designer and Video Editor
• A strong digital portfolio demonstrating a history of high-quality work
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder (also Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
• Willingness to experiment, be iterative, and use creativity to problem solve
• Strong attention to detail, knows how to take a visual idea from good to great
• Ability to incorporate feedback and new ideas from creatives and internal clients
• Demonstrates initiative is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
• Ability to manage time and workload to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work
• Creates and encourages a culture of collaboration, creativity, communication, and enthusiasm
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10 000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?