• Work with clients to develop a ‘point of arrival’ that clearly identifies value levers articulating how new products and services could deliver value to the business, the end-user, and customer
• Meet with clients to understand their ‘point of departure’ through the lens of their overarching business strategy, customers, users, global technology landscape, and customer trends
• Support the client in articulating how the strategy could meet business goals and deliver on the metrics important to the business
• Design and run cross-discipline workshops to identify opportunities and develop a transformation strategy and roadmap
• Develop a detailed transformation roadmap, assisting the client in prioritising initiatives by looking at potential value, investments, complexity, and effort required
• Work alongside Enterprise & Solution Architects, Product & UX Strategists to ensure initiatives meet the expectations of the client and deliver on the promise to the customer
• Work alongside client & delivery teams to deliver the transformation roadmap, validating assumptions and removing uncertainty
• Engage with the Endava Private Equity Group where you will lead due diligence and value creation engagements for PE funds, providing advisory throughout the transaction cycle
• Build relationships within the wider Endava business to help support and develop new and existing clients, demonstrating the value the digital transformation and product capabilities can bring to client engagements
• Mentor and/or manage other members of your team
• Contribute to, and curate detailed analysis reports covering areas such as market dynamics; competitor analysis/benchmarks; value chains; go-to-market strategies; revenue & pricing models, in support of client propositions and M&A activity
• You will have at least 15 years of experience working in technology or digital - in-house or in an agency - delivering innovative or transformational work as either a consultant, strategist, agile product owner, or product manager
• You will have experience formulating hypotheses based on your knowledge of your customers, continually validating assumptions with data throughout the design and development process
• You will have experience crafting business models, business cases, revenue models, and plans for new products and/or business ventures. You will know how to establish key performance indicators – ideally using OKRs or similar methods – understand how to quantify business value and will have a solid understanding of different funding models
• You will have experience developing customer models and value propositions, defining the commercial launch and go-to-market strategy, and will be able to test and validate any assumptions
• You aren’t expected to be a technologist, but you will be confident in front of clients when talking about technology with a demonstrable grasp of how software and software experiences are built
• You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate research and data into meaningful and actionable insight
• You will have an appreciation of user experience methodologies and practices, including user-centered design and Design Thinking
• You will be expected to be comfortable engaging with very senior, non-technical, and non-product stakeholders, translating technology and digital findings into a business context
• You will have demonstrable experience designing and facilitating co-creation sessions and collaborative workshops with stakeholders and users
• You will have a solid grasp of business commercials and use this experience to shape proposals
• You will be a self-starter who can take a client brief and turn it into a proposal with the minimum support
• You will be a strong verbal, written, and visual communicator and will be equally comfortable communicating ideas with pictures as you are with well-crafted words
• You will be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work in a context where not all information is available
Essential personal qualities:
• Excellent client relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of clients and functions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills: You must be fully confident in taking on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with clients, suppliers, and colleagues
• Passion and creative thinking: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.
About you: ?
You will be a digital professional with a passion for business and a strong track record in strategic leadership, digital transformation, and change programs. You will have demonstrable experience working with board-level stakeholders, designing, and delivering strategies and new business models that have leveraged technology to drive growth. You will have built sustainable relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners for the mutual benefit of all parties. You will display good commercial acumen and have been responsible for financial planning and business development with P&L ownership of your department or area of responsibility. You will have experience working with data to drive your strategies and/or directly generate business value through its commercialization. You may have experience working across a variety of industries or have spent the last few years deep in one of many relevant sectors to our business.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter. You should be able to work under broad direction, receiving assignments in the form of objectives and then setting milestones and partnering with the client and your peers to meet them. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and willing to jump into any industry to discover and define digital strategies that can deliver business results. You should be comfortable flexing between “hands-on” activities – for example leading workshops – and driving teams (comprised of Technology, UX, and Growth strategists) through the wider digital strategy process.
Collaboration is key to this role. We are looking for someone who can become a strategic partner to our clients, working closely with them to understand user and business objectives, as well working closely with your peers to collaborate on the optimal strategy to get there.
Having experience in product would be a definite advantage but is not essential to this role.
As a Digital Transformation Strategist at Endava, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most well-respected brands in the world.
You will be engaged in helping some of Endava’s largest clients as they develop the strategies that will transform their businesses through the application of digital technologies. You will also support Endava’s Private Equity Group with due diligence and value creation activities both pre and post-acquisition, using your knowledge, experience, and commercial acumen to uncover opportunities to create value for our clients.
You will work within Catalyst (Endava’s close-to-client team) to develop our Digital and Product capabilities and will contribute to winning new business through shaping engagements and playing a major role in the pitch process for relevant opportunities. You will be expected to contribute to the growth of the team and, over time, may be called on to manage other members in a formal management capacity (depending on previous managerial experience, and desire).
Candidates will be required to complete a full background screening before commencing employment, including UK electoral roll/credit check, basic disclosure criminal record check, and global sanction checks.
All candidates must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Offer and benefits:
• Opportunity to work in a high-growth business within an international environment (virtually or face-to-face, depending on prevailing international circumstances).
• Competitive salary and rewards package.
• This is a permanent position based out of our London office offering hybrid working where practical.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?