· Manage the margin on each project and the target profitability
· Manage invoice payment process and work with the accounts team
· Produce financial/effort forecasts in Endava’s project accounting systems in line with the monthly reporting cycle
· Drive work to our nearshore centers
Contract and Risk Management
· Work only within a clearly defined SOW (or written agreement by the Account Group head)
· Briefing delivery teams on key contractual and commercial terms, to ensure all members are aligned with Endava obligations
· Maintain risk and issue log which must be discussed with the team, Account Group head, and the client
· Manage calendar of contract renewal rate discussions and managing the client accordingly.
Note: Endava promotions are effective each July (sometimes in January) and may also have contractual/margin implications
· The client’s key delivery contact- communicate issues, manage client expectations, and accountable for building trusted relationships with delivered satisfaction
· Oversee handover from bid process to delivery, ensure operation as one team, and adequate communication.
· You are accountable for networking within the client account and understanding and documenting the client organization structure – explicit and implicit power and influence structures – with a view to exploiting these in terms of working with the sales team to develop the account and generate new business. Avoid becoming dependent on individuals. i.e. the account should not be at risk from client re-organization.
· The project manager and team will report to you - you own the delivery to the client, direction/visions, ensuring Endava’s project methodology (TEAM) processes are followed, and ensure that all work has a clear business case that our team understands. You are the senior decision-maker on the account
· Full understanding of the client’s business, not just the technical side
Building the Business
· Accountable for bid management, coordinating sales support, running regular internal program boards, setting up account planning sessions, loss reviews, and ensuring we create and regularly update case studies relevant to your accounts
Developing Endava & Building High-Performance Teams
· Manage logistical issues building your team, working with DUs, promoting client success, seek feedback on performance, develop our people/capabilities, and ensure new staff is properly briefed about the client/project/team.
Leveraging the Endava Organization
· Leverage the full organization to solve clients’ business problems.
· Relationship of Delivery Manager to Sales: You should work with the sales team to manage the account plan, and assist in building our business within your accounts
· Relationship of Delivery Manager to delivery team lead: The delivery team is accountable for producing all artifacts on the project. However, the delivery team report to you, you are accountable to the AGU head for the overall delivery success, and accountable for communication and managing expectations with the senior client sponsors
· 10 plus years experience in a similar role
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Possess strategic perspective and stress management skills to retain objectivity and keeping overall objectives in mind
· Leadership and influence skills to motivate and achieve success
· Proficient in methods and techniques for structured reviews, technical diagrams, test plans, business cases, and all key deliverables
· Strong project management methods, techniques, and tools for effective management from initiation to implementation
· Contract negotiation and contract management methods/techniques
· Project planning and control techniques
· Project risk management
· Broadly skilled in information and technology
· Strong Customer Service and client satisfaction
· Exceptional spoken and written English language
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a proven delivery manager to be the single point of day-to-day contact for our clients. The candidates we are looking to hire should have in-depth experience working with Insurance clients and projects or have worked within the Insurance industry.
Offer and Benefits:
· Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
· Career Development opportunities
· Work/Life benefits
· Travel opportunities
· Competitive salary package
· Training opportunities
· Robust benefits package
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?