· Instills confidence at C-Level in solution integrity and builds trust in Endava
· Able to translate Client needs into working with technical teams to define solutions
· Bid content production (in tandem with rest of bid team)
· Working as part of a tight-knit team together with Sales and Delivery
· Drives the Industry Vertical Teams Subject-Matter Expert agenda
· Uses market knowledge to identify where Endava should be focusing now and next
· Works together with the Subject-Matter Expert Community to build out our capabilities within Capital Markets
· Helps identify the trends that result in additional skills, capabilities and technologies being recruited into Endava
· Takes ownership of the Industry Vertical Teams Subject-Matter Expert status
· Contributes with Subject-Matter Expert input and attends the Industry Vertical Team monthly Executive meeting
· Understands enough of the business to appreciate impacts and pain points
· Intention is for this person to work on, rather than in, the Industry Vertical Client portfolio. Any project work will be part-time in a governance /advisory capacity. Majority of time expected to be billed to presales codes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a senior, knowledgeable, dynamic and enthusiastic investment management expert with outstanding client-facing skills. This person will be able to empathize and communicate with new and existing Endava investment management clients, to understand their needs and translate them into commercial opportunities for Endava.
· A strong team player with a collaborative attitude who can play a central role within our new industry-aligned activities
· Many years of industry experience in a senior technology position
· Ideal types of roles previously held ranging from CIO / CTO, Ent Arch, Head of Engineering, etc. at that level
· Knowledgeable of the investment management industry at a broad (not too deep in each area) level
· Stays up to date with industry dynamics and movements
· Able to spot emerging industry trends and match them with our services and capabilities
· Willing to be an industry face of Endava - contributing to events, online content media, etc.
· Knowledge of agile delivery will be a plus
· Good contact network
OFFER AND BENEFITS
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?