We are looking for a senior, knowledgeable, dynamic and enthusiastic telco expert with outstanding client-facing skills. This person will be able to empathize and communicate with new and existing Endava clients from the telecommunications industry, to understand their needs and translate them into commercial opportunities for Endava.
A strong team player with a collaborative attitude who can play a central role within our new industry-aligned activities. An entrepreneurial minded “visionary practitioner” who is tech-savvy, always up-to-date with technology trends and can transfer them into the clients business environment business, helping them to define their future.
· Working as part of a tight-knit team together with Sales and Delivery to drive and shape the Telco IVT (Industry Vertical Teams).
· Drives the IVT SME (Subject Matter Expert) agenda.
· Uses market knowledge to identify where Endava should be focusing now and next.
· Helps identify the trends that result in additional skills, capabilities and technologies being recruited into Endava.
· Takes ownership of the IVT SME status.
· Contributes the SME input to and attends the Industry IVT monthly Exec meeting.
· Understands enough of the business to appreciate impacts and pain points.
· 4 to 10 years in the telecommunications industry or in adjacent industries alongside the value chain or worked at least 5 years an advisor to telco clients.
· Experience working for digital agencies with special focus on the telco industry.
· Not afraid of jumping onto the stage and speaking on industry topics.
· German and English language proficiency C1 level.
· Strong domain knowledge in the telco industry (OSS/BSS, Charging and Billing, 5G – Connectivity topics, Satellite communications).
· Solid understanding of the telco market in Europe.
· Large active network within the industry.
· Ability to identify client needs that map with an IT Services company offering, and drive or support through the stages of the bid process.
· Understanding of the near shoring delivery model.
· Understanding of the industries main painpoints and (transformation) challenges.
· Thought leadership, expressed via articles on a blog or other credible formats, to help promote the expertise and attract people to work with us.
· Experience with enterprise solutions (eg. video, IOT, shop operations, payment gateways, CRM, infrastructure as a service).
· Knows the current product portfolio of modern players and understands the set-up of a modern future portfolio.
· Good understanding of the competitor landscape in Telco market.
Additional possible topics
· Cross-technical position in previous job a plus.
· Product Positioning (Competitor Analysis, USP Development, ideation & innovation driven).
· New Business Model Development/ Sales Strategies.
· Internal Process & Workflow Development.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong soft skills.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Public speaking experience.
· Strategic consultancy for clients.
· Process: Agile, Waterfall.
Offers and benefits
· Opportunity to work in a Global Organization.
· Career Development Programs.
· Work/Life benefits.
· Travel opportunities.
· Competitive salary package.
· Robust benefits package.
· Training opportunities.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?