Endava is rapidly expanding their presence in the DACH region and need a strong new team player to support our growth. This position entails actively interacting with existing and prospective clients to generate leads and long-term relationships with Endava in the DACH region.
Idea generation, creativity and continuous learning is essential to create long term value for our clients – and we are looking for someone who wants to join the journey to create outstanding relationships with the greatest companies in our Berlin or Frankfurt office.
• Using a variety of means to prospect new sales opportunities through proactive LinkedIn messages, emails and inbound lead follow-up to grow the DACH sales pipeline.
• Liaise with internal teams to agree messaging
• Organise target lists to contact
• Consistently meet or exceed your targets each quarter
• Develop relationships with C-Level executives
• Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
• Following relevant sector trends and news flow
• Develop the necessary skills to further your career in Business Development
• Time management to ensure maximum productivity
• Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership
Passion to pursue a career in consultative sales
Experience of working in a target-driven sales/business development environment
Alternatively: Experience in marketing or event organisation to generate sales leads
High degree of self-motivation and can-do attitude to achieve above-average
Interest in and willingness to continuously build IT and industry knowledge is a must,
experience in the IT services industry would be highly beneficial
Fluency in German and English, additional languages would be a plus
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organisation
• Career Development opportunities
• Work/Life benefits
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
• Training opportunities
• Robust benefits package
• Wellness benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant based on their age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, people with physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy or any other category protected under the laws we operate under.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?