WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a proven account manager to be the single point of day-to-day contact for our clients.
The candidates we are looking to hire should have in-depth experience working with Insurance clients and projects in a consulting space.
Candidates must be able to work both from home and on-site at customer offices, as well as traveling to our Delivery Units, as required.
Candidates must understand the concepts of information and communications technology, as well as comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life cycles.
Candidates must be skilled in content shaping for proposals and bids (in line with the Endava Business Winning Process), maintaining good client relationships, strategic account plans (partnering with sales), and aligning expectations of the solutions we deliver.
Candidates must be able to motivate and lead their teams, ensure the long-term health of their client accounts, and be accountable for the overall success and profitability of the accounts.
- Manage the margin on each project and the target profitability
- Manage invoice payment process and work with the accounts team
- Produce financial/effort forecasts in PAS (Project Accounting System) in line with the monthly reporting cycle
- Drive work to our nearshore centers
Contract and Risk Management
- Work only within a clearly defined SOW.
- Briefing delivery teams on key contractual and commercial terms, to ensure all members are aligned with Endava obligations.
- Maintain risk and issue log which must be discussed with the team, AGU head, and the client.
- Manage the calendar of contract renewal rate discussions and manage the client accordingly.
- The client’s key delivery contact- communicate issues, manage client expectations, and be accountable for building trusted relationships with delivered satisfaction.
- Oversee handover from the bid process to delivery, ensure operation as one team, and adequate communication.
- You are accountable for networking within the client account and understanding and documenting the client organization structure – explicit and implicit power and influence structures – intending to exploit these in terms of working with the sales team to develop the account and generate new business.
- Avoid becoming dependent on individuals. i.e. the account should not be at risk from client re-organization.
- The project manager and team will report to you- you own the delivery to the client, direction/visions, ensuring TEAM (The Endava Adaptive Model) processes are followed, and ensure that all work has a clear business case that our team understands.
- You are the senior decision-maker on the account.
- Full understanding of the client’s business, not just the technical side
Building the Business
- Accountable for bid management, coordinating sales support, running regular internal program boards, setting up account planning sessions, loss reviews, and ensuring we create and regularly update case studies relevant to your accounts
Developing Endava & Building High-Performance Teams
- Manage logistical issues building your team, working with DUs (Delivery Unit), promoting client success, seeking feedback on performance, developing our people/capabilities, and ensuring fresh staff is properly briefed about the client/project/team.
Leveraging the Endava Organization
- Leverage the full organization to solve clients’ business problems.
- Relationship of Delivery Manager to Sales: You should work with the sales team to manage the account plan, and assist in building our business within your accounts
- Relationship of Delivery Manager to delivery team lead: The delivery team is accountable for producing all artifacts on the project. However, the delivery team report to you, you are accountable to the AGU head for the overall delivery success, and accountable for communication and managing expectations with the senior client sponsors