• Engage with internal business users across different business functions to analyze and address reported system issues related to HR operations (Core HR, Absences, Time Cards, Compensation Management)
• Resolve incidents/requests and take ownership of BAU (Business as Usual) activities
• Provide best practice advice and guidance to the end-user
• Ensure technical/process documentation is maintained
• Assist other team members to deliver new requirements received from the business
• Work experience with Oracle Fusion HCM is a plus
• Hands-on experience in an application support position
• Understanding of HR operations/processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics is desirable
• Good understanding of general technology and database concepts
• Proactive attitude and a team player
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both written and spoken
• Confident in MS Excel
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?