(Locations: Continental US - Hybrid/Remote)
We are looking for proven new business salespeople from an IT Services Background, not a product sales background. This is an Individual Contributor role.
The candidates we are looking to hire should have a demonstrable track record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services engagements.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling to the Media Vertical
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of over-achieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
This is an Individual Contributor role. Someone who can HUNT new logos and continue to grow them.
We are looking for a senior salesperson to join our team who is able to quickly understand and leverage our experience and has the same hunger for growth we have. We feel to do this, the right candidate must acquire and care for their customers professionally and with passion. With their distinct sales know-how, understanding of the market requirements and customer requirements will be able to prove potential customers of our world-class capability and build long-term collaborative relationships.
• Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
• Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
• Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
• Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
• Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
• Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
• Participation and moderation of external events
3+ years of professional experience as Sales /Net New Logo Business Development Manager (preferably 10+ yrs)
Experience in sales of offshore or nearshore / IT Services
Good knowledge in Media vertical
Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
Stand-alone and structured work
Strong communication power
Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
• Career Development opportunities
• Work/Life benefits
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
• Training opportunities
• Robust benefits package which includes options for:
• Health Care Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short / Long Term Disability
• 401(k) with company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
• Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage
• Wellness Benefits
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?