This role is primarily focused on delivering high quality as a Salesforce Developer for different types of clients. The journey might take you from Salesforce implementations, integrating Salesforce with other systems or migrating other CRM systems to Salesforce. It is a challenging position that will help you become your best version of an experienced Salesforce Developer:
- Provide expert advice in Salesforce technical areas.
- Respectfully challenge ambiguity or use of Salesforce in ways it wasn’t intended to be used, whilst being adaptive and open to new ideas.
- Call out opportunities for future developments with the client.
- Participate in building domain architecture, solutions, and business flows.
- Configure or develop new functionalities on top of Salesforce, using standard techniques for extending the platform.
- Lead teams of less senior people, and provide them active guidance on best-practices and troubleshooting.
- Actively participate in sandbox management and deployments.
- Maintain recognized expert level knowledge in Salesforce, through certifications and staying up-to-date with latest platform upgrades.