Autonomy: Works independently. Identify sophisticated problems and assignments. Acknowledge when problems should be raised to higher levels.
Influence: Influences their immediate colleagues by providing appropriate support and challenges. Could lead/guide a small team.
Complexity: Derive tasks from a given simple problem requiring possibly the application of new tools, techniques or processes.
Business skills: Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving. Develops working relationships with clients under little supervision.
Responsibilities within the Testing Discipline
* Defines and creates test cases and test plans for both, manual and automated.
* Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources, and tools while helping improve testability.
* Creates and maintain automation code for all test stages (Smoke, Sanity, regression) on a CI/CD pipeline environment.
* Define and maintain living documentation for Test strategies, structure, and best practices.
* Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks, and issues. As well as sharing quality and metrics.
* Provides guidance and assistance to colleagues on any aspect of test planning and execution.
* Familiar with software which enables the user to create, populate and manipulate data structures. SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, MySQL, non relational databases.
* Familiar with automation frameworks (types, structure, components)
* Familiar with automation reporting tools (JUnit reports, CI Plugins, 3Rd party tools)
* Familiar with Jmeter/SoapUI/Selenium IDE (or similar) and knows what are they used for.
* Proficient in test metrics and test result analysis tools.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?