Whole hands-on experience: In an enterprise-level project, on that technology. Worked on it and can set
it up, from scratch, in a new project.
• Ticketing management experience and service workflow system
• Skills on AWS IaaC toolkit (Lambda, S3, SQS, Dynamo dB, EC2, Systems Manager, API Gateway)
• CRUD in Database DynamodB or another NoSQL database. Read in another SQL database.
• Algorithms, Scripting, Techniques & Data Structures
• Build, deploy, and environments configuration
• Excellent data analysis, including statistics and forecasting.
• Understanding of programming algorithms focused on troubleshooting and finding bugs.
• Experience reading logs for troubleshooting.
• Nice to have previous experience as Backend support Developer
• English proficient B2.
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?