Endava exists to build an environment that breeds success by, in the first place, enabling our people to be the best that they can be and, in the second place, caring for our customers as individuals.
The thing is... we are growing, and fast! If you want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity might be ideal for you. We are looking for a Data Architect who wants to continue reimagining the future of technology with us by delivering excellent quality work while, at the same time, keep on growing as a professional and being an outstanding teammate within a people-oriented environment because for us, at the core, is all about the people! **
- Lead, design and document the solution architecture required to support the development of new data integrations to our Data warehouse platforms, development of data sets, reports, dashboards & new data feeds to external applications.
- Lead, design, and document the conceptual and logical data models, and assist the technical team in the development of the physical models required to support project deliverables.
- Working with the BI Domain Architect and other BI Solution Architects, define technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data warehouse.
- Verify the content developed by the technical team during the development phase is compliant with the proposed solution architecture and business requirements.
- Support the project team with project planning, requirements refinement, quality assurance, user rollout, deployment planning and post deployment support.
- Collaborate with Domain Architects and Enterprise Architects to develop the technology "roadmap" (Business Initiative Roadmap) for the assigned business, and to plan the transition from the current architectural framework to the target architecture of the future.