Day to day responsibilities:
- Hands-on lead for the UX phase of small to medium sized projects.
- Works closely with UX Designers, Visual Designers and Developers to ensure the overall vision is achieved through user-centered interactions and cutting-edge visual designs across multiple devices and platforms.
- Creates user flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes and other artifacts to convey the experience to clients, users and Developers.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative research including current state audits, competitive analysis, market research and usability testing.
- Defines, sells and drives the user experience for projects through design and development.
- Confidently presents the team’s work to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Documents all work using required standards, methods and tools.
Qualifications and Experience
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for this position:
- Experience creating functional, usable and beautiful applications for desktop and mobile,
- in various industries (such as retail, transportation, payments, insurance, sports and music)
- Deep understanding of Human behavior
- Attention to details
- Branding and Style Guide creation
- Atomic Design knowledge
- Skilled in wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to apply conceptual thinking to create desirable, feasible and viable digital solutions across multiple platforms, bringing together user needs, business goals and technical constraints
- Experience in teamwork with global members, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies
- Creative and proactive person
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Portfolio with Design Work and/or Case Studies required
- Excellent communication skills
Core Technical Skills
UX: Research, Interviews, Benchmarking, Personas, User Journeys, User Flows, Sitemaps, flowcharts, Usability Testing, Metrics
UI: High fidelity visual design skills, knowledge of transitions and animations. Mobile Guidelines. Color Theory, Typography, Iconography
Tools: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
Desirable: Illustration, Animation skills, Accessibility, Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
Languages English (Advanced)