This role is intended to bridge the gap between technical and business stakeholders and the dev team.
Could be assigned to one or multiple teams, responsibilities:
• At least 10+ years of hands-on experience with Java 8+, Web development, and SQL
• 3+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary teams
• Experience with Design patterns, Spring, Spring Security, JPA, Messaging Systems, Cloud Spring, Web Services, EIPs
• Exposure to working with microservices and RESTful APIs;
• Hands-on practice with coaching more Junior Developers and being in the role of a Technical Lead;
• Experience in RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2), NoSQL is a plus
• Profound understanding of client-server and service-based architectures
• Familiarity with ‘Cloud Platforms’ (AWS, Cloud Foundry, Azure)
• Proficiency in using application development tools and operational/service architecture
• Familiarity with application systems, software testing (and software testing tools), structured reviews
• Good understanding of information systems concepts and practices, particularly those concerning the systems development life cycle.
• Leadership and people management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, team player, commercial awareness, client-focused.
• Conversational english skills B2-C1
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?