• You will contribute to the development and maintenance of applications.
• You will be responsible for the implementation of an online platform, designing, building and adapting application architecture based on new or changing business requirements.
• You will help solving complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a Development team, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team and tutor junior colleagues.
• + 3 years of experience working with PHP. .
• Experience working with Laravel OR CakePHP
• Advanced English level
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?