• Take part in all application development lifecycle phases.
• Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team, actively participating in all team activities.
• Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria.
• Open to learn and apply new technologies if required.
• Highly proactive in technical solution discussions.
• Work within the Scrum Team to deliver the sprint scope in time and with the expected quality.
• Experience with Java
• Experience with Spring MVC/Boot/Security
• Experience with Microservices/REST services, GraphQL (query/mutation/subscription)
• Experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases (MSSQL preferred, nice to have: MongoDB)
• Experience with messaging bus - ActiveMQ, IBM MQ preferred, or solace, tibco, rabbitMQ)
• Experience with distributed caching solution - Hazelcast preferred, or Redis, Memcached, Ehcache, elastic search)
• Experience with Junit, Maven, GIT, Jenkins
• Experience with Agile/Jira/Scrums
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Mexico.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?