Senior .NET Developer
- Development, testing and deployment of new features;
- Offer production support (when needed);
- Client interaction (good English knowledge, both written and spoken, is a must);
- Guide and educate medium and junior developers in the domain-specific aspects of the banking and capital markets domain;
- Able to work both independently and with other team members;
- Confident in proposing technical solutions and following them through;
- Willing to provide technical guidance & do code reviews for other team members;
- Able to take full ownership of a certain feature (from design to deployment to production);
- Open to learning and applying new technologies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with .NET stack;
- ASP.Net Core;
- Good knowledge and experience in banking and capital markets domain;
- Good communication skills and the ability to take part in both team debates as well as client discussions;
- The ability to work well as part of a team using the agile methodology;
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Good of the software design principles;
- The ability to take the initiative and drive for results.