Endava exists to build an environment that breeds success by, in the first place, enabling our people to be the best that they can be and, in the second place, caring for our customers as individuals.
Thing is... we are growing, and fast! If you want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity might be ideal for you. We are looking for an Onsite Support Engineer who wants to continue reimagining the future of technology with us by delivering excellent quality work while, at the same time, keep on growing as a professional and being an outstanding teammate within a people oriented environment because for us, at the core, is all about the people!
What’s the job about?
This role presents a great opportunity to work for a growing, global IT Service provider. The role holders will be involved in delivering outstanding service in a dynamic and fast paced environment where they will be providing managed services for the internal IT Infrastructure.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Help group IT support teams in maintaining Endava IT infrastructure
• Provide onsite and remote desktop support for employees and customers using Endava IT assets and systems
• IT hardware and software asset management
• Update internal documentation and procedures
• Offer technical expertise for non-technical staff
• Respond to high priority issues in a timely manner to assure business continuity
• Out of business hours on-call for high priority issues
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for this position:
• Experience in Windows 7-10 (installation, operation and troubleshooting)
• Imaging and deploying Windows equipment using various tools including Altiris and SCCM
• Hardware support: Various Windows devices inc, HP, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, Surface
• Active directory
• IPT support
• Knowledge of networking concepts, principles and troubleshooting skills
• Office up to 2016 and 365, Sharepoint
• Polycom VC, printing support, patch management, asset management
• Software deployment using Altiris and SCCM
• ITIL awareness
• Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
At Endava Buenos Aires we offer excellent benefits! Take a look:
Collect up to 50% - 70% of your salary in USD with our Endava Dual Pay program.
Make sure you can keep your lifestyle up with our quarterly inflation based salary reviews.
Take good care of your family by choosing one of our premium medicine plans and using our Child-Care Allowance.
Achieve an excellent work-life balance by working remotely every day.
Enjoy your free time with our flexible vacation days (in which only business days add to the count!).
Develop your talent by participating in our internal Communities, Career Coaching and Line Management programs.
Broaden your horizons by using our Education Allowance, for training purposes.
Keep fit, healthy and safe with our Fitness Allowance and Wellbeing program; and…Up your game with our English Language program!
Apply now to discover all the possibilities we have for you at Endava! Start building your future today, with us. We can’t wait to welcome you on board!
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?