Senior Data Engineer
- Lead data teams, and guide and support decisions in terms of data strategies, architecture, modeling, and tools.
- Plan and conduct Data projects.
- Discovers and elicits business and data requirements.
- Design and implement Data architectures on cloud or on-premises.
- Develop logical data models for OLTP and OLAP processing.
- Develop data pipelines for extracting, cleansing, transforming, and enhancing data.
- Team-oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others to achieve a common goal.
- Open to working in an agile environment as part of a scrum team.
- The ability to take the initiative, drive the project and innovate.
- Having a proactive attitude towards solving problems.
- Good client-facing skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience leading IT projects with at least 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Engineering.
- Experience implementing ETL/ELT process and Data pipelines with apache spark.
- Experience with Snowflake and Hadoop.
- Strong SQL scripting experience.
- Proficiency in a programing language such as Python.
- Background and experience with cloud data technologies and tools.
- Background and experience with data tools and technologies like:
- Spark, Hadoop, Apache beam, Dataproc or similar.
- BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake or other Data warehouse tools.
- Real time pipelines with Kinesis or Kafka.
- Batch processing.
- Serverless processing.
- Good leadership and communications skills.
- Experience working with distributed computing environments.
- Wide experience leading teams and stakeholder management.
- English level from B2+.