Infrastructure Engineer - Windows
- Support application releases and infrastructure.
- Communicate with clients through meetings framed on agile methodologies and daily technical work.
- Work on system improvements
- Provide support for software engineers working with Agile methodologies, working within the software development team, and across collaborating teams.
- Continuous learning of different tools and technologies
- Prepare environments, tools, and methods for application deployments.
- Monitoring servers and environments.
- Installation and maintenance of third-party applications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Management in different Windows Server versions.
- Scripting using Powershell.
- Experience running high availability systems and supporting infrastructure in customer-facing production environments.
- Understanding of application deployment and release management best practices e.g. Blue/Green, Canary, Dark launch/feature-flagging.
- Management/Administration of .Net applications.
- English skills (70-80%)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Design and build CI/CD pipelines.
- Linux basics.
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of tools, e.g., Jira, Confluence.
- Knowledge about Configuration Management.