AM Engineer L3 - Java
- Implement new functionalities required by the business
- Fix defects identified in the environments
- Functional testing of the defects/changes implemented
- Perform investigation and analysis of defects and provide appropriate fixes in a timely manner
- Give constant updates on the progress of the tasks.
- Communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with the rest of the team and with client staff (Advanced level of English is required)
- Work closely with Product, QA, release management, and peer development teams to help prioritize and resolve issues in a high quality and timely manner.
- Work closely with DevOps and release management teams to support deployments.
- Write secure code that meets high performance and scalability needs.
- Organize knowledge transfers meetings with team members or between teams.
- Understanding of project lifecycle and operational experience: incident management, change management, release management.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using Java
- Experience in one or more relational databases: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Posgres, etc.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in troubleshooting, supporting, and/or administering applications
- Good understanding on the software design principles (refactoring, SOLID, design patterns)
- Good understanding in web applications back-end systems functioning from end to end
- Well-developed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused and client-oriented mind-set
- Ability to listen and communicate instructions effectively
- Intermediate fluent English is a must (preferably B2)