We are initiating a 6-weeks upskilling program which will open your path towards becoming DevOps Engineers in Endava. This is a permanent, FULL-TIME role – available for 10 candidates.
We are currently looking for passionate SysOps Engineers with Cloud knowledge and willing to embrace the DevOps discipline, who at the end of our 6 weeks program will be able to:
• Build and manage Cloud services and related software – specifically AWS, Azure
• Maintain cloud infrastructure by following SRE principles
• Consult project and product teams on the best use of Cloud services
• Establish new Cloud infrastructures (largely managed k8s and related services)
• Implement development, testing, automation, and monitoring tools
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline
• Stakeholder and KPI management
• Proficiency in Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS) and/or Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Hands-on experience with building and managing Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS, Azure)
• Skills in scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
• Familiarity with Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
• Knowledge of Software versioning tools: Git/Gitlab/BitBucket
• Knowledge of container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) – is a plus
• Knowledge of CloudFormation, Terraform, ARM Templates – is a plus
In this 6-week program you will be:
• introduced in the DevOps culture (mindset)
• learning how to build and manage Cloud Services
• learning the basics of CI/CD
• improving your skills working with Configuration Management tools and learning how to use other DevOps-specific tools
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?