Senior Python Developer
- Work with the Technical Manager/Lead to apply your technical expertise to identify, implement and deliver technical solutions.
- Participate in the planning sessions (both internal and with the client). Provide time and cost estimates for your work.
- Break up features into manageable tasks.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Evangelize clean code and best practices inside the team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years working with Python (knowledge of frameworks like FastAPI, Django, Flask etc.);
- Or 5+ experience on different ecosystem based on Java, .NET etc with at least 2 years of experience with Python in last period (switch on Python).
- Familiarity working with databases and ORMs (SqlAlchemy, Django ORM, Tortoise ORM etc.);
- Fluent with Git.
- Familiarity with Docker, Docket Containers for Development is nice to have.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services / Linux is nice to have.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- client libraries, nice to have Boto3
- Work with message brokers
- Agile Scrum way of working
- Very good English skills.
- Good communication skills, not afraid to speak your mind, in terms of articulating your ideas, feedback and bottlenecks.
- Assertive in terms of clarifying the business need and how it translates into a technical feature.
- Private health insurance, monthly sports allowance & meal tickets
- Loyalty annual leave days & replacement days for weekend bank holidays
- Stock options
- Referral bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Multiple offers and employee discounts
- Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, trainings, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms subscriptions etc.
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club)
- Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries.