Working inside a Scrum team, the QA Engineer will:
- Being proactive, helping the team members to find new and better solutions
- Understand the product insights, analyze the requirements together with the developers, prepare the test cases
- Test the products and identify deficiencies
- Create issue tickets by providing a helpful description, or replicate customer issues and translate them into clear steps
- Be involved in estimates for features’ development and bug fixing activities
- Be able to report about her/his work packages quality internally, for the development team, or for the customer.