• In collaboration with sponsors, users and project teams, develops the change management approach for small to medium scale business change projects.
• Creates and implements action plans. Assists the user community in provision of transition support and change planning and liaises with the project team.
• Reports progress on business readiness targets, business engagement activity, training design and deployment activities, key operational metrics and return to productivity measures for specific assigned areas.
• Contributes to, or facilitates, post implementation reviews. Makes recommendations to enhance change management process maturity.
• Sets-up, supports and provides detailed guidance on project, program or portfolio management software.
• Prepares appropriate and effective materials to support adoption and change activities including communications, articles, user guides, and face to face activities; as well as other ad-hoc activities requested by the Business Change Manager.
• Collects and uses feedback from internal customers and stakeholders to help measure the effectiveness of stakeholder management, and highlights issues which need to be addressed.
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level and holds a relevant professional qualification in program or project management or similar.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Change Management and/or business transformation.
• Good knowledge of relevant systems development lifecycles. Sound understanding of the business environment and the interdependencies between business processes and information systems and environments.
• Excellent communication skills, influencing capacity and previous experience understanding multiple stakeholders needs and priorities.
• Experience preparing and issuing group communications is highly desirable.
• Demonstrates high standards of professional behavior in dealings with internal clients, colleagues, and staff. Has a positive attitude towards diversity principles.
• Fluent English speaker C1/C2 level.
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 22 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?