Our Marketing team is seeking a talented Visual Designer to bolster our ability to deliver high-quality content and beautiful visualizations that support the company’s goals.
The Marketing Visual Designer provides design support for daily marketing workstreams as well as ad-hoc requests for content beautification and creation. As a Visual Designer, you will have broad exposure to all facets of marketing and enjoy collaborating with teammates, industry experts, and senior leaders throughout Endava that contribute to our marketing and sales efforts.
You’ll enjoy creative freedom to express ideas and contribute to Endava’s brand and style guide. You’ll play a key role in Endava’s design Center of Excellence, focused on creating and upholding the company’s design standards, working alongside other designers to share feedback, develop best practices, and grow together.
Please provide your portfolio when submitting your resume.
• Create templates and design assets that align with the current corporate brand identity and style guide
• Create visual design for a variety of assets for use in marketing campaigns: banners, presentation slides, digital advertisements, email banners, landing page graphics, social media content, report layouts, company merchandise, whitepapers, infographics, tradeshow graphics, etc.
• Translate complex business and technical ideas into effective and energetic videos and visuals
• Assist the sales teams with presentation materials, print production, and digital design needs that come up throughout the sales process
• 4+ years of professional experience in video editing and graphic design
• Expert in Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Creative. Suite), a basic knowledge of InDesign, Powerpoint, and/or Keynote
• Ability to work with data to create high-quality visualizations
• Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and show the creative process
• Basic understanding of digital marketing strategy, concepts, and best practices
• Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Strong ability to work independently and self-motivate
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Effective time management skills, especially when working with others
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
• Demonstrate high attention to detail
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Know when to make empowered decisions and when to ask for help
• Experience at a B2B tech consultancy
• Experience with a CMS
• HTML/CSS or Markdown familiarity
• Premiere Pro, After Effects, Figma, Miro experience a plus
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?