• Assist in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, binding offers, contract amendments, non-disclosure agreements and various legal documents in German and English;
• Support in elaborating contract templates in German and English;
• Support in GDPR related matters (reviewing DPAs, completing documentation on data processing)
• Responsibility for maintenance of CRM/Clients Database, and retention of central database of current client information;
• Ensuring all commercial agreements are stored appropriately so as to be effectively retrievable (both on-line and paper form)
• Reviewing and arranging for execution of confidentiality agreements, NDAs, Work Orders/Statement of Work;
• Managing procurement process, purchase requests, invoicing and expenses;
• Undertake relevant Commercial legal work coordinating regularly across functions in the business including Legal, Compliance;
• Undertake legal research and know-how;
• Lead and support on administrative tasks as required.
What will your role be?
Reporting to Legal Counsel based in Berlin, Germany, the Paralegal will be a key role in improving and maintaining contract management, assist the legal team with reviewing short form agreements, and manage legal administrative tasks.
• Fluent in German and English (at least C level);
• 6 months to 1 year experience in the legal sector (at business or in law office) related to contracts or contract management;
• Law degree or equivalent university degree;
• Previous experience in a paralegal role, including dealing with commercial contracts and GDPR matters;
• Previous experience of CRM tool/contract database;
• Previous experience working in an international environment;
• Ability to assess commercial risks;
• Ability to pick things up quickly including a willingness to broaden experience and knowledge;
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with senior stakeholders;
• Pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing business environment;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Good team player;
• Able to work well under pressure;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?