• As part of the established Recruiting team, you will support the recruitment partners in finding versatile candidates who fit our business needs.
• You will use a combination of candidate sourcing techniques to source top talent by running targeted searches, building candidate projects, and reviewing applications.
• You will consistently generate qualified candidate pipelines to help meet our hiring targets.
• Partner with recruiters, HR, and Business Leaders to understand the job requirements and make sourcing strategy recommendations for various roles.
• Be a thought partner with leaders to establish sourcing plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit top talent.
•Act as an advocate for both the client and the candidate throughout the sourcing process; establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow-through resulting in a premier candidate and client experience.
•Partner closely with recruiters throughout the sourcing life cycle from identification to presenting each candidate to the TA team.
•Collaborate to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads, and placement of talent.
• 2 years of full life-cycle candidate sourcing experience.
• A recent track record of sourcing top-tier, hard-to-find, technical talent.
• Excel at identifying and engaging passive candidates.
• You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization.
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels.
• Strong driver of outcomes with experience in researching and sourcing.
• A passion for accepting diversity in your sourcing process.
• Maintain a candidate-first experience at the forefront of everything you do.
• Thrive in a rapidly growing fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
• Experience in sourcing for both Consulting and Technology Firms is preferred.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology.
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. By ideating and delivering dynamic platforms and intelligent digital experiences, we help our clients fuel the rapid, ongoing transformation of their business.
By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World-Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has more than 9,700 employees located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Romania, Bulgaria and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?