You will take full responsibility for the analysis capability, including quality and performance for the Delivery Unit. It is expected from you to lead the Analysis discipline and be actively involved in the Analysis community on the market. You will be part of the Endava Bulgaria’s Leadership team, constantly contributing to the agreed DU’s objectives.
- Ensure the Endava Delivery Model is used and contributed to by the business analysts as the method of choice for all project activities.
- Ensure the relevant domain expertise is built within the local analysis discipline.
- Consistently apply the analysis best practices (part of the Endava Delivery Model) in the projects delivered by Bulgaria.
- Actively participate in attracting, recruiting, retaining and developing the best talent; Enable people to become the best that they can be.
- Contribute to Endava becoming the Employer of Choice on the market.
- Manage client projects and provide an escalation point for business analysts on client projects as required.
- Be responsible for discipline reporting and act as an escalation point for the issues reported in the Analysis discipline.
- Be actively involved in project winning and initial project shaping activities, offering support to Client Engagement Managers and other senior team members.
- Provide support to client/ prospect visits to the office and offer a truly great experience by uncovering key strengths/ capabilities of the Analysis discipline, the location and the teams that fit the client needs.
- Support and work in collaboration with other local Heads of Analysis from other locations as well as with the Endava Group Head of Analysis to contribute to the best practices and growth of business analysis capabilities.
- Actively participate in the budget planning and execution for the Analysis discipline.