Endava’s DevOps capability is fast-evolving, and the Lead DevOps Coach will perform a key role in helping us to iterate and scale this up across our fast growing, 10,000 strong organisation.
Based in our CEE region, the Lead DevOps Coach will work with local leaders and communities to grow and advocate a common interdisciplinary approach to DevOps across Endava. Working closely with the Group Head of DevOps, the role will support and help manage a program of capability development initiatives, with a particular focus on the methodological and ‘ways of working’ side of DevOps.
These initiatives may include:
• Providing expert support and coaching to client delivery projects attempting to adopt DevOps ways of working.
• Organizing, contributing to, or leading various internal DevOps training sessions.
• Contributing to expansion, refinement and rollout of Endava’s DevOps delivery model.
• Producing and communicating training content and thought leadership materials.
• Shaping and directing a program to train new DevOps Coaches.
• Excellent written and spoken English, at least C1 level.
• Experienced agile practitioner, highly skilled in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.), with proven practical experience in one or more agile delivery leadership roles.
• Good understanding and experience with at least one scaled agile framework (LeSS, SAFe, Scrum@Scale, DAD, Scrum of Scrums etc.).
• Very good communicator, approachable, effective in working with different communities and cultures. Ability to adapt style and approach to meet the needs of different audiences.
• Experienced facilitator, knowledgeable in methods and techniques for designing and running effective workshops.
• Experience planning, preparing and delivering training content to audiences with a range of skills and abilities.
• Basic familiarity with common cloud-native automation and CI/CD concepts.
• Basic familiarity and experience interacting with common IT Operations functions and processes.
• Experience leading DevOps initiatives or providing DevOps consultancy services.
• Experience building cross-organizational interdisciplinary communities.
• Experience in a technical role working with cloud-native tools and technologies.
• Knowledge of common Cybersecurity functions, processes, and frameworks.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?