The management of incidents through their entire lifecycle, starting from the appropriate triaging and continuing through the resolution of the incidents by engaging resolving groups, managing the communication with the various internal and external parties and ending with the correct recording of SLA compliance. The triaging activities will involve analysis of the request and using knowledge of the systems, correctly categorizing the request either as incident or change request, followed by correctly engaging the appropriate party to commence resolving activities
- Ensure all requests, incidents and queries are triaged in Service Management tool within agreed SLAs;
- Respond and if required raise a User Story within agile project management tool for assignment to the next release depending on priority;
- Ensure items are categorised in both tools correctly and assigned to the appropriate resolver tools in a timely manner;
- Assist on testing and validation of fixes on incidents where applicable.
- Acting as bridge between client dedicated account teams and Applications Management and Delivery teams;
- Respond to the end users in Business language and discuss requirement in technical language with the Developers and Testers.
- Daily stand-ups and Triage Bi weekly sessions
- Participate on daily stand-ups with development and testing teams;
- Facilitate the Bi weekly Triage meetings with the appropriate stakeholders;
- Present new demand since the last meeting, create minutes to be sent prior to the meeting explaining each item in business terms, maintain product backlog and request the business to set a priority and time line for releases;
- Proactive resource management to ensure that each release is adequately subscribed.
- General Admin
- Reporting activity through a range of regular automated and ad-hoc reports;
- Responsible for updating both Service Management and Project management tools.