For the purpose of the needs for Infrastructure Discipline, in Endava SKD we are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect.
This vacancy is for experienced Infrastructure Engineers or Architects with a background in supporting, deploying and envisioning critical IT infrastructures based upon Microsoft, AWS and other major vendors’ technologies to join our infrastructure teams performing technical project delivery to major managed-service clients. The ideal candidate will:
The successful applicants will be highly technical, a good team player and able to work calmly under pressure. Quick to learn and with a positive approach, as well as being one of the top technical specialists within their company, they will need to be good at expressing their ideas to management, customers, and other technical people.
We are looking for people with at least 5 years’ experience in similar roles though are willing to make exceptions for exceptionally skilled candidates. The successful candidate will already be in a role where they possess the following skills:
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Experience in project deployment, migrations or providing 3rd line level support
•Experience in envisioning the Infrastructure solutions based on the client needs.
•Experience in leading teams of engineers in implementing the envisioned solutions.
• Application of structured project implementation methodologies (waterfall and agile)
• Excellent technical skills in at least three of the following areas:
- Private cloud technologies (e.g. System Center, vRealize)
- Automation technologies (e.g. Ansible)
- On-premises virtualisation (Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere)
- Experience of deploying Linux and Windows server operating systems, and deploying and configuring services on both
The following skills would be a plus:
• Office 365
• Microsoft System Center suite
• Good understanding of Active Directory, and infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP)
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?