• Engage with internal business users across different business functions to analyze and address reported system issues under any of the following areas: Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting, General Ledger, Fixed Assets
• Work independently or as part of a team to implement new features or adapt/maintain existing ones
• Act as SME in one or more subject areas
• Contribute to the maintenance of knowledge base of current Oracle related tools, methods and best practices
• Participate in root cause analysis of identified issues and contributes to recommendations on remediation plans including methods, procedures, and technologies to ensure issues are resolved
• Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audience
• Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience in Oracle ERP: EBS/Cloud products
• Hands on experience in a technical support/cloud implementation position
• Demonstrated experience in Financials related functional areas (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Intercompany Accounting, Fixed Assets, Tax, etc.)
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications Cloud system configurations/setups would be a plus
• Experience working with various groups and individuals to gather requirements, identify, test and implement solutions efficiently
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Informatics,
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Highly motivated, strong analytical mind, good interpersonal and presentation skills and able to work under pressure
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?