• PM will be responsible for the project set and effectively managing delivery usually in complex and/or large-scale engagements.
• PM will be capable to adjust the delivery model, ways of working and processes so that the team is focused on the most value-adding activities and realistic schedules are built incorporating team’s estimates, dependencies, risks and engagement constraints.
• In all environments PM will drive alignment and clarity across often competing priorities. It is also expected for this role to safeguard the disciplined approach to scope and risk management and ensure impact assessment on budget, schedule, quality and team is carried out in a due time for informed decision making and where applicable the needed changes are renegotiated with stakeholders with the support of the Portfolio Manager.
• PM will steer the needed communication and reporting inside his engagement tailored to various needs of different parties and will act as a Line manager and where applicable as the Career Coach.
• PM will ensure that internal clients benefit from the consulting services on various delivery aspects including building continuous improvements, DevOps mindset and tools, and exploring options for cost, schedule and quality optimizations.
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level and holds a relevant professional qualification (PMI PMP, PSM, PRINCE2. Good knowledge of the TEAS Model. Has knowledge in Frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD, etc.).
• Highly experienced in Project Management tools and techniques that he applied to successfully deliver complex engagements for at least 5 years. Has the ability to work in multiple methodologies, and environments. Has the capability to enter engagements under distress and remedy the situation.
• Has a sound and wide business knowledge and an understanding of current and emerging information and communications technologies and their level of maturity. Demonstrates an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrates high standards of professional behavior in dealings with clients, colleagues and staff. Has excellent and developed communication and negotiation skills. Has a positive attitude towards diversity principles.
• Fluent English speaker C1/C2 level.
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 22 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?