We are seeking a passionate cloud engineer to join our rapidly growing Google Cloud Infrastructure Delivery team. You will be a member of cloud engineering teams assigned to various client engagements to deliver cloud solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud, needed to support complex business operations. You will serve as a cloud specialist and consultant to provide technical guidance and expertise on cloud solutions design, build, governance, security, operations, and cost control best practices.
· Working with Endava’s customers to analyze existing systems and prepare a plan for migrating the systems to the cloud
· Defining and implementing cloud strategy including security posture, target operating model, DR strategy, and others
· Deliver end-to-end solution – from early concept and planning, through early PoC and benefits analysis, all the way to production rollouts.
· Enhance client’s infrastructure operations by improving monitoring, logging, and observability
· Be part of technical advisory and cloud infrastructure team responsible for
·Secure cloud foundational cloud implementations
·Automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications
·Cloud-ready applications architecture
· Understanding of entire software development lifecycle, test-driven development, CI & CD
· Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, C#, C++)
· Expert knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Node.JS)
· Expert knowledge of GIT various automation servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity)
· Basin understanding of messaging systems
· Experience working with Relational and NoSQL databases
· Basic Knowledge of containers, Docker, and Kubernetes
· Knowledge of monitoring and observability tools such as Prometheus or Grafana
· Cloud certifications such as Associate Cloud Engineer will be an asset
You won’t have all the skills above - no one does. But we will help you fill in the gaps through training, mentoring, and working on great projects in small and large teams.
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. You will be working closely with Google engineering and pre-sales teams with well-known clients. Endava prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange of ideas and encourages further individual development.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?