• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing testable, scalable and efficient code following the best practices
• Participating in code reviews
• Analyzing existing code base and design pragmatic amendments
• Contribute to delivering new products to the market by meeting customer's requirements and product development programs
• Be an integral part of a Scrum team and contribute to Agile processes
• 2+ years of experience in software development
• Solid understanding and experience in Java Core
• Understanding and experience with basic design patterns and reusable software design approaches
• Experience using GIT
• Familiar with Agile processes
• Fluent English - written and spoken
WOULD BE A PLUS
• Experience with Java based frameworks (Spring or others)
• Good understanding of software development life cycle(SDLC)
• Understanding of Web Services (REST).
• SQL experience, ORM experience – Hibernate is a plus
• Experience with integration and unit testing
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?