We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps technologist to join the Endava Google team and help build out our rapidly expanding GCP business. The potential and variety of the work that Endava is supporting with our clients is truly at the forefront of technology. Ideally you will have GCP experience but if you are strong in other areas and want to pivot your career to the cloud then we will ensure you get that chance.
Our DevOps engineering team advises and implements best practices for our customers to increase their productivity and system reliability using Google Cloud and 3rd party tooling.
· Working with Endava’s customers to establish an automated DevOps release management pipeline that caters to both app dev efforts (Dev) and ongoing production operations (Ops).
· Evangelizing DevOps culture – including helping organizations bridging the gap between their Development and Operations departments.
· Serve as a trusted technical advisor, helping organizations choose, onboard, and use the right tools and processes for the job.
· Architect, develop, and maintain comprehensive and robust end-to-end automation pipelines, one-click deployments, and auto-rollbacks.
· Supporting Endava’s clients on their cloud journey – bringing modern CI/CD processes to both on-prem and cloud systems alike
· Understanding of entire software development lifecycle, test-driven development, CI & CD
· Understanding of SRE concept such as RTO, RPO etc.
· Experience working with Linux-based Operating System
· Expert knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Node.JS)
· Expert knowledge of various automation servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity)
· Knowledge of container ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp stack)
· Knowledge of monitoring and observability stacks (Prometheus, Graphana, DataDog, Dynatrace)
· Expert knowledge of configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
· Experience managing artifacts – building, signing etc. (JFrog, Nexus)
You won’t have all the skills above - no one does. But we will help you fill in the gaps through training, mentoring, and working on great projects in small and large teams.
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. You will be working closely with Google engineering and pre-sales teams with well-known clients. Endava prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange of ideas and encourages further individual development.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?