We are looking to strengthen our team in the vertical of banking and capital markets (BCM) with an agile project manager that will take on the following responsibilities:
- The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of software solutions to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- The adoption and adaptation of project management methodologies based on the context of the project and selecting appropriately from adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches to predictive (plan-driven) approaches
- The planning and implementation of organisation-wide processes and procedures for the risk management related to the success or integrity of the business, especially those arising from the use of information technology.
- The creation of new and potentially disruptive approaches to performing business activities in order to create business opportunities.
- The identification and implementation of improvements to business operations, services and models.
- The assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches.
- The systematic identification, analysis, management, monitoring and improvement of stakeholder relationships, considering domain specific constraints in the vertical of banking and capital markets, in order to target and improve mutually beneficial outcomes.