We are looking for a technologist to join the Endava Google team and help build out our rapidly expanding Google business. As an Application Modernization Engineer, you will engage with prospective and existing clients on cloud migration projects especially those involving the Kubernetes ecosystem – from breaking down monoliths and building containerized applications from them, through platform build-outs, CI/CD, systems rollout all the way to multi and hybrid cloud implementations and deploying them onto the platform you’ve built earlier.
The role will also include giving demonstrations to existing and prospective customers.
· Working with Endava’s customers to analyze existing systems and prepare plan for migrating the systems to cloud
· Architect, design, deploy and maintain large Kubernetes clusters
· Defining and implementing cloud strategy including security posture, target operating model, DR strategy and others
· Evangelizing Kubernetes – including technical demonstration, benefits analysis, implementation strategy presentations etc.
· Serve as a trusted technical advisor and Kubernetes expert to Heads of Engineering
· Deliver end-to-end Kubernetes platforms – from early concept and planning, through early PoC and benefits analysis, all the way to production roll-outs.
· Expert knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, C#, C++)
· Experience architecting and managing Kubernetes clusters
· Expert knowledge of containers, Docker, Git
· Knowledge of monitoring and observability tools such as Prometheus or Grafana
· Experience with HashiCorp tooling – Nomad, Consul, Vault
· Working experience with modern GitOps tooling for Kubernetes (e.g. Argo CD or Flux CD) and Service Mesh (e.g. Istio, Linkerd) will be an asset
You won’t have all the skills above - no one does. But we will help you fill in the gaps through training, mentoring, and working on great projects in small and large teams.
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. You will be working closely with Google engineering and pre-sales teams with well-known clients. Endava prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange of ideas and encourages further individual development.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?