Endava is looking for committed and forward-thinking junior engineers, who will be part of the already established DevOps team under the Application Management Discipline. Application Management is a complex service, which has the purpose to cleanse and improve applications resulting in smart, efficient, and low-maintenance business software.
• Execute well described simple tasks that are prepared by your mentor, a senior DevOps Engineer
• Implement and share DevOps culture across delivery teams and company
• Be part of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
• Document existing processes
• Take measured risk every day, develop your skills and expertise
• Strong background in Linux
• Understanding of code and script
• Bash scripting and automation
• Knowledge of Software versioning tool Git
• Knowledge or previous experience with AWS will be considered an advantage
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools is a plus
• Familiar with Configuration Management tools is a plus
• Experience with Serverless framework is a plus
• Excellent communication and client-facing skills
• Fluent English – written and spoken
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?