Senior .NET Developer
- Continuously expanding knowledge in technical but also in different business domains
- Expand horizons and providing direct consultancy to international clients
- Accept the culture of constant improvement by working in an environment that provides support, but also the challenge for growth.
- Ensure the best possible security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications you will work on
- Actively participate in code reviews and peer-to-peer development
- Communicate ideas and propositions with team leads, projects managers and clients
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience;
- Analyze and present how changes will impact the existing functionality.
- Advanced OOP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in ASP.NET MVC
- Advanced understanding of RESTful principles.
- Good knowledge in Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge of software patterns and practices
- Good knowledge in Unit and Integration Testing /Mocking
- Commercial experience of the full software lifecycle
- Experience with database development with MS SQL Server: stored procedures, query optimization, indexing techniques, scalability.
- Experience in mentoring less experienced team members
- Ability to analyze existing code base and design pragmatic amendments, contribute to delivering new products to the market by meeting customer's requirements and product development programs
- Good English – written and spoken
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience in Cloud platforms
- Experience with Git
- Strong knowledge of design principles, web standards, and usability
- Experience working in Agile teams is a major plus
- Experience in an international company is a plus