We are thrilled to announce the start of the selection process for our Summer Internship Program.
Endava Summer Internship is a full-time, 10 weeks long INTENSIVE online training program, developed by Endava’s IT experts to support the knowledge growth of the Bulgarian IT community.
The program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience and after a successful completion to kick off their career in the IT sphere.
The internship is the missing piece that will enrich your theoretical knowledge and will link it to the practical skills needed for real-life projects. Why not give your career a head start as:
- Software developer – you will acquire knowledge and experience both as a backend and as a frontend developer in .NET and React. You will have the opportunity to get familiar and work with modern software delivery frameworks and methods. You will extend your current knowledge about the software development with topics proven to be important for the modern IT industry.
What’s in for you?
- Intensive technical training sessions in Object oriented programming and design, Design patterns, Clean code, Web APIs, Databases, Clean code, Scrum delivery process and many more
- Practical knowledge gained by working in a safe real project environment
- Being mentored and guided by Endava’s IT experts
- Transition to a permanent job at Endava after successful completion of the internship
- Labor contract during the program
Qualifications and Experience
What will you need to get started?
- Current enrollment in or recent completion of a degree or certificate program in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- Being passionate about software design, development, and testing
- Being a positive, proactive person, fast learner, and motivated to further grow
- Basic OOP concepts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming in C#
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
- A collaborative, respectful, and inquisitive attitude
*Due to the intensity and the full-time schedule, we recommend the program for either fresh graduates or 3rd and 4th year academic students.