If you like challenging the status quo and if you like driving improvement into all areas of a business, then you are coming to the right place.
Join our internship program for Applications Management Discipline. You will benefit from up to two months of intensive training programs aimed to develop your technical and soft skills.
• Participate in the whole training curriculum
• Solve simple to complex tasks as homework
• Ask questions
• Enrolled in your last year of Bachelor’s degree or in Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• You’re interested in a professional reconversion and you have previous technical courses in the field
Match your profile:
• Basic knowledge and experience of OOP principles;
• Basic knowledge about networking concepts and terminology;
• Basic Linux interaction;
• Good written and spoken English skills;
• Curious, self-driven and interested in IT technologies;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good problem solving skills.
You will discover and learn about:
• Java - OOP, Java SE, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring MVC/ Spring Boot Hibernate, MVC/Web API;
• SQL and database fundamentals;
• Automating and configuration management: Linux/Windows, AWS, Salt Stack, Scripting (Bash, Python), Vagrant, Jenkins, Web Servers, etc.
What we offer:
• Interaction with Endava professionals to gain industry insight;
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities;
• Access to technical and soft skills trainings.
• Involvement in company activities.
• Possibility of full-time employment in a hybrid workplace.
***This program is addressed only to people from the Moldova region within Romania (Iasi, Suceava, Botosani, Bacau, Vaslui, Piatra-Neamt, Braila, Galati).
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?