Testing - The one that is making sure everything is ok. The one who takes into account all the cases. The one with a careful eye who can identify all the bugs. Is that you? Then get ready to join our graduates' program for Testing Discipline. You will benefit from up to two months of intensive training programs aimed to develop your technical and soft skills.
• Participate in the whole training curriculum
• Solve simple to complex tasks as homework
• Ask questions
• Enrolled in your last year of Bachelor’s degree or in Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• You’re interested in a professional reconversion and you have previous technical courses in the field
Match your profile:
• Basic knowledge and experience of OOP principles in Java;
• Good written and spoken English skills;
• Agile processes knowledge and experience is a plus;
• Curious, attention to details, self-driven and interested in IT technologies;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good problem solving skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and/or improve your current skills.
You will discover and learn about:
• What is Software Quality Assurance;
• Automation Testing – Web apps (HTML5 based, full responsive, SPAs) and Web Services (Soap, Rest);
• Selenium WebDriver based frameworks with Java, version control systems (GIT, Bitbucket, SVN), build tools (Maven), CI solutions (Jenkins), test management and reporting tools (Jira).
What we offer:
• Interaction with Endava professionals to gain industry insight;
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities;
• Access to technical and soft skills trainings.
• Involvement in company activities.
• Possibility of full-time employment in a hybrid workplace
***This program is only addressed to people from the Moldova region within Romania (Iasi, Suceava, Botosani, Bacau, Vaslui, Piatra-Neamt, Braila, Galati).
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?